Probation Violation Defense
Ways in Which You Can Violate Your Probation
- Changing your residence without authorization or notification to your probation agent
- Failing to pay fines or restitution
- Failing a drug or alcohol test
- Being arrested for a new crime
- Missing an appointment with your probation officer
- Failing to complete a court-ordered program
- Failure to appear at a scheduled court appointment
- Associating with a known criminal
- Leaving the state without the permission of your probation agent
- Failing to maintain school or employment
There are no trackbacks on this entry.
There are no comments on this entry.